Selasa, 19 Juni 2012

HOW TO CHANGE IMEI NUMBER ANDROID PHONE

To Change IMEI number on Android Phone you need to root your phone First.
You Can Use SuperOneClick to root your Android Phone.

1. Step One.
Install terminal Emulator (you can found free in the Market).

2.Step Two.
Run The Terminal Emulator
Type :

su

echo 'AT+EGMR=1,7,"Your15digitIMEI"'>/dev/pttycmd1

reboot

3. Step Three
You've just change your Imei Number

Note :
command "su" is to granted the SuperUser Access
You can Change Your15digitIMEI with any number you like to be your new IMEI.
On several China Android Phone they have 2 SIM Card to change second IMEI number use this command:

echo 'AT+EGMR=1,10,"Your15digitIMEI"'>/dev/pttycmd1

If you change Your IMEI number on "SIM Locked Phone" That Mean You've Just "Unlock It".

if You Have Whatsapp Massanger Installed on your device before you Change The IMEI, That mean you need to Reconfigure your Whatsapp Acount.

I hope that can help you.
Read My Post About HOW To Root Android Phone.
This is revision about last post.




6 komentar:

  1. Great tutorial! You just solved what I have been looking for a long time.

    Thank you!

    BalasHapus
  2. please tell me how to insert new imei number.. NEWBIE!

    BalasHapus
  3. nothing happens when I type all the writting in red (galaxy S3) do i have to choose a new IMEI number or am i missing something

    BalasHapus
  4. @Selasa : I did this on Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 after root my device this command run successfully but My IMEI number did not changed...
    Please help me in this regard

    BalasHapus
  5. Hi i have use tis code to change my original IMEI, finally when i press enter it shows 'not found'

    please help me!

    BalasHapus

Arsip Blog